Thursday 16 February 2023

Zoom, raffle, sale pages and donations..............

 

Just a quick check in before I head for the lounge and put my feet up. It has been an amazing couple of weeks and the 3rd retreat has just finished this afternoon. I will come back soon with a full report. 

The For Sale pages are active on the blog now if you wish to make a purchase and support BCNA with 21% of total sales being donated.

Just a reminder that if you wish to donate or purchase raffle tickets please contact me for details. The raffle will be drawn on Sunday afternoon.

Also checkout chookyblue blog post for details of a Zoom session on Saturday. Would love to catch up with you there. If you wish to join in please contact me or Chooky.

The fundraising is going well. Thankyou to all for your support!!! XXXX

Blessings, From Jude

4 comments:

ButterZ said...

Happy to see you made it through a busy 2 weeks. Hope to see you onSaturday.

Maria said...

Nice to have some time to put your feet up after a busy two weeks.

Susan Smith said...

Good to hear that all went well & I'd loved to have joined in with Zoom, but just can't seem to figure it out. I've been in touch with Donna & we'll work on it one day. You may get a surprise next week!!!!Take care & hugs.

kiwikid said...

Life sounds busy for you. I missed the zoom as Chooky had gone when i tried to sign in.