Monday 13 February 2023

A reminder...........

 While I am in the process of writing a report of the second retreat, I will post a reminder of the fundraising. I hope that you can read this ok. I tried the copy and paste of the document and that didn't work, so took a photo instead.

Tomorrow afternoon the For Sale pages of the blog will be active should you wish to peruse the contents, and make a purchase to support the BCNA. Other ways you can support are by purchasing a raffle ticket for the quilt, pictured below or making a donation. Should you wish to contribute in either way, please contact me for bank transfer details. I look forward to hearing from you.



Thankyou to all those who have already supported CCMQ and BCNA in some way. We are having a great time here at Number 8 at the retreats. This morning the last of 8 ladies departed for home. Will be back soon with a report.

Blessings, From Jude




2 comments:

ButterZ said...

And it was a fantastic retreat. It was the first time meeting these beautiful women and we had a wonderful weekend. Made some new friends and sewed away the days and ended up with a beautiful quilt top and plenty of memories made. Thanks Judy and Raylene for a wonderful time and hope that the next retreat goes as well as ours. I also hope the end $ raised for BCNA is quite a lot. You have done an amazing job for an amazing cause. Well done…. See you soon.

Susan Smith said...

Pity I can't make any of those dates, but I would have loved to pop by. I'll talk soon. Take care & hugs.