Friday 24 February 2023

Another test...

 


As well as a new laptop, I need to find another photo editing program. I have been using Picasso which is no longer an option. I need to find something to crop and resize photos to post on the blog. This morning's effort was not a success as it took ages to load one photo. This one seems to be a better option and was quick. Will play some more. Ignore the wording on the photo, but playing with the watermark feature and used one that was already loaded, but not my name. 

If you have a photo editing program that you like, what is it?? I don't need too many bells and whistles. 

My accounting program won't move from Windows 7 to 11, so hope to keep my old laptop going for the time being.

Time to go and switch off for the day, An early start in the morning.

Will be back sometime on the weekend to report on the finale of the fundraising activities. 

Stay cool, or warm, depending where in the world you are.

I did manage to have some granny cuddles this morning with Miss Olivia, who is growing up so fast!!


Blessings, From Jude

5 comments:

loulee said...

Do you use microsoft office? I use the photo editing suite that comes with that. Its easy to use. I'm no expert, but comfortably crop images and turn them around if necessary. There are other functions too.

Karen's Korner said...

Nothing like a new computer to raise the blood pressure and test your patience. Hope you can master it soon.

Susan Smith said...

Oh dear, not able to help with that, as I'm not very tech savvy. Take care.

Susan said...

Wow - Jude - that is quite a change from Windows 7 to 11....I have not ventured to 11 yet...very reluctant to do so.

I don't have any special photo editing software - mostly I crop and turn on my phone or iPad before sending it to my laptop.

Janice said...

Like Lou, I often use Microsoft office to edit my photos. Just right click on the photo and it brings up the menu.