Thursday 23 February 2023

Raffle quilt winner...........

 I'm sorry if you thought I had gone AWOL, but this week I have been in clean up and catch up mode!!

After 2 amazing weeks, my life has sort of got back to normal. Well, I am working on it!

The winner of the raffle quilt was Kerry Degaris from Naracoorte!! Congratulations Kerry. She has been notified and delivery will be made in a time to be arranged. Thanks to all those who purchased tickets and supported BCNA. 

                          





Back in January I loaded a large custom quilt, and unfortunately it is still on Max, so the days of this week have mostly been spent bonding with Max!! I am making progress, but still have a lot more to go yet.


I will be back with a post of the weekend's events, and tally of funds raised. the 21% of sales for the BCNA is on until the 28th February, so you still have time to purchase from the Blog Pages if you wish. The support has been amazing, Thankyou to all.

Time for bed, ready for another big day tomorrow, hopefully most of it will be in the studio with the airconditioner going as the temperature rises to 40deg. 

Blessings, From Jude



No comments: