Saturday 19 August 2017

Miss Bridie to visit

Just a quick post while I am waiting for the arrival of this weekend's Mystery retreat attendees. We start at lunch time today for another fun weekend. 
This week I was blessed to spend time with Miss Bridie, while her mum is working in town.
She is a very busy little girl, but lots of fun, and chatters away all the time. I can't say I understand everything she says, but most if it I worked out, by the end of the week.
Sorry for an overload of Bridie photos, but this has been my week.
She was lucky to receive a sticker book for her birthday, thankyou Raylene, and this entertained her for awhile. 


The stickers did not always get stuck where they were supposed to, and here Dora has lots of stickers on her face.!!!


She made herself comfortable to read a book.


We watched TV.


Thanks for the banana grandma, I have finished.


The chalk drawings soon got rubbed out, and I could understand when she said "I rub it".


This shapeo toy is what her dad played with when they were young. She knows triangles, and lots of colours. 


It is over and out now, as I need to go and stir the soup for lunch, and get ready for a game of bingo.
Be back later with more news.

Blessings, From Jude

4 comments:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

What a cutie!! xx

Sue SA said...

Precious little girl!

Susan Smith said...

Gorgeous. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Jean McGee said...

Lovely little girl, you both obviously had a great time together. 😀😀😀😀