Wednesday 9 August 2017

Gypsey


While I was in Melbourne recently I received the news from home that Gypsey had passed away. Unfortunately it happened when neighbours were caring for her, but she lived a good 16 years. She was actually DD3's cat, and came to live with me when DD3 moved to the far north and then to the far west of Australia. 

In Gypsey's memory I have searched the files for photos of her. She has received lots of attention from many people over the years, as you can see in the following pictures. 

First up is one of DD3 with Gypsey.



















Gypsey is missed by many visitors that call in, and especially by Jocelyn who often brought her treats, and by Nic, my neighbor. He tells me that he doesn't like cats, but he loved Gypsey, and made it easy for me to go away and know that he would feed her. Thanks to all those who loved her.

Blessings, from Jude

4 comments:

Sue SA said...

Sad news, lovely tribute.

Susan Smith said...

RIP Gypsey. Your were certainly a lovely cat & the retreat ladies will miss you too.
Take care Judy.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Awwwww Gypsey was a beautiful kitty... she did have a good life with you though, and will be missed by so many of the people that drop in to your home... she was the first one to greet me at the retreat! xx

jfoster8 said...

She looks like she was well loved.