Tuesday 4 July 2017

A quick check in....

The Christmas in July retreat was another fantastic weekend, and I shall be back in a few days with a full report and photos. 

I found this flower in my pergola a few days ago, and was surprised, as the garden has been a "bit" neglected recently. It's nice to know that some things still bloom in spite of no attention. It is a bright spot in this gloomy weather.


 Outside it is cloudy, with a few showers and very cold. And while there is not a lot of rain, it is great to receive some moisture, as this has been one of the driest winters on record so far.

 I loaded this large quilt onto Max yesterday after the last of the retreaters left, and need to have it finished by Thursday night, so this is where I shall be in the next few days.


I will be back later in the week with more newsfromjude.

Stay warm,
 Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

Susan Smith said...

Glad your weekend went well. Cold here too with 3 almighty frosts so far. We've had our driest June for 17 years & the coldest start to July for 33 years so they say. Lovely camellia & interesting quilt on the machine. Hope we see a full shot once finished. Take care.