Monday 26 June 2017

Antelope Canyon options......

As promised here is a photo of Val's quilt, Antelope Canyon, made in scrap fabrics.                   Doesn't it look great? 


And here is my quilt, the same pattern, but with the Garden Delights range of fabrics, and still with the circle in the centre.


Here is a picture of the same quilt, made with the Texture Graphics range of fabrics, but this time you have 4 half circles at the edges. 


I have the Texture Graphics fabrics coming soon, so will be making this up too. And then I am keen to try this again, in another colour range, with a slightly different layout, so stay tuned. The mind is thinking about lots of possibilities. It is a very clever use of fabrics.

I will be selling packs of the Texture Graphics fabrics, cut into strips, and also the Garden Delights range, both with the patterns. If you are interested in either of these, contact me for more details.
A range of fabrics works well as you can see from Val's quilt above.

Time to get back to some book work, I have an appointment with the accountant tomorrow, to help work out some big decisions. Life is certainly never dull or boring around here.

Blessings, From Jude


4 comments:

Maxine S said...

Looks great Jude but I hope that there are none in that design in the mystery cases! LOL

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

They both look great! Love how Val used scraps... all the best with the accountant..xx

Susan Smith said...

I'm loving this quilt pattern & am going to try & just buy the written instructions & give it a go. I'll admit to it being on my Pinterest board for a few months, so must do something soon. Love all the different looks. Take care.

flossypatchedbritches said...

Hi Judy, I've not been reading your blog for a little time. Life does get in my way sometimes! Is this Antelope Canyon one of your designs? How can I get hold of the patter? I love the scrappy version - it's right up my alley. Cheers!