Thursday 15 September 2016

What a difference a day makes!


The weather here has eased and as you can see there is even a glimpse of blue sky. The first 2 photos are taken in the same place as yesterdays.  And the bottom one is the tree still full of blossom at the end of the street. This one is just a bit later blooming than all the other trees in the street. It must have been a pretty site when they were all in flower.




I am not sure how much rain there has been, but some places further up in the hills have had flooding. It has been a few days of constant rain, added to already wet countryside.

Tomorrow is my last day here, and then back down the highway again. I have managed some computer work, in amongst some cooking etc to help out here. I hope to visit the plant shop before I go home too, as well as a fabric shop. Just as well I don't live this close to the big shops, but nice to take advantage of purchasing some things that you don't get in a little country town.
Be back again later,

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

Sue SA said...

Safe driving home, more wet weather coming and lots of water over road here. I am hoping to come past and see you in October and November, will let you know when dates are confirmed. Enjoy the plant nursery, this time of year it is more of a shopping treat then the quilt shop - well that is what I think.....until I am hand watering it daily in February!