Wednesday 1 August 2012

One year on

This is a blog posting that I meant to do yesterday, but was on a mission to finish a custom quilting job. But alas I did not finish it, so today is the day. I decided after doing some of the feathers that I did not like them, so changed the way I was doing them, and then later had to unpick the first lot, and maybe they weren't so bad after all, but too late, spent 2 hours "reverse" stitching and this morning I shall resew and hopefully finish this quilt.
Yesterday, July 31 was one whole year since I started blogging. Doesn't time go fast! And to see the number of pageviews since then, is amazing. Can't really believe the traffic. But thankyou to all those who check in on me. Has been a great journey, and a record of what's been happening for me to look back on.
Better get to work, its nearly 8 am and I have been up since 5am. Wednesday mornings I have a Bible Study group here at 6.30am, always a great time.
 This morning the temperature was -1deg and the lawns are very white. But it is still winter, and inside my house the heater is going.    Enjoy your day
Blessings, From Jude

No comments: