Sunday 26 August 2012

Testing again

Have to confess that the last blog was not me, but Sue, who was helping me try to sort out why I could not post. She went in and sorted things for me, and happy me, now things are working again! THANK YOU SUE. Sue is one of the lovely ladies here at The Sanctuary for the Statler Users Gathering. It is a great time of networking, chatting, laughing, eating, sewing, learning and timeout. The weather is so cold, and wet, but the wood fire is going overtime and the house is cozy. The attendees have all driven from 3 to 6 hours to get here, which is a great effort. Thankyou.
Well, I better finish off and think about what the menu will be for today and start some preparation.
Will be back soon with more photos of the weekend and recent quilting.
Enjoy your day, whatever you are up to on this Sunday,
Blessings,
From Jude

4 comments:

Marilyn Popplewell said...

Hello Jude and all Statler Sisters. It is still Saturday here in Monticello, Indiana, USA. What fun everyone must be having at your Statler retreat. We are starting a Statler group for our area in the northern part of Indiana. I am running a Nancy Haacke pattern on my Statler right now and I am thrilled with the pattern. I'll be posting some pictures shortly. Have a great retreat. Blessings everyone.

jfoster8 said...

Hi Jude...when will your next Statler retreat be? Jan.

jude's page said...

Hello Jan
The next Statler Users Gathering will be from March 8 to March 11, 2013. Are you interested?
Judy

jfoster8 said...

Yes...What's involved?
Jan