Saturday 24 December 2011

Mary's quilt


This is a photo of Mary's quilt on the machine, it was 110 inches long and then the pillow sham was 32", so at 142" it is the longest quilting job I have had. Both articles combined together on the same backing totalled 99 sq ft! Sure was heavy to lift off the machine.
That is the last quilting job before Christmas.
Have had a couple of days off, to clean my house, do some shopping, wrap some presents up, start packing my overnight bag to spend Christmas night with family, and I even read a book.
It is expected to be 36 degrees here today, and so have been watering the garden, both here and at The Sanctuary. Next week I need to prune back the spring flowering daisys and plants and tidy things ready for people to stay.

I wish you and your family a time of peace, love and joy, as we reflect on the real meaning for Christmas.

Blessings,
From Jude
Posted by Picasa

No comments: