I know I am posting this in 2026, but this was back in September, 2025!! It was time for the Sunraysia Quilters show, and I was one of the shops at that..............this is the car, all packed ready to go............
Barry and I headed up the Ngarkat highway via Pinnaroo, and then turned east towards Ouyen, where we saw a sign for the lake camping area...........
It looked like a good future camping spot, so it was "filed' away in the head...................
From Ouyen it was north to Red Cliffs where the quilt show was to be held.......... and it was time to set up the tables............my offsider Pat came with her hubby too, and we stayed at the local motel..........While Pat and I were at the show each day, the husbands toured around the area and had a a trip over the river to Pooncarie, and also did some shopping for me.
It seems that I didn't take too many photos....................my apologies...........it was a lovely display of quilts from a very talented group of ladies. Thankyou for asking me.
We went to the local RSL for evening meals, as it was just across the road from the Motel.

Monday morning it was time to head home, and Barry and I headed home via the riverland, and through the quarantine station.............

..................and had lunch at Loxton, before turning south and back through Pinnaroo.









2 comments:
I am so sorry we ended up being away for this but am so happy you had a great event.
It sounds like this is always a good quilt show. They would have appreciated having your stall.
Post a Comment