It seems that it is a week since I posted the last newsfromjude, and I had intended to be caught up by the end of August.....so here is the June update...........
The current owners of our old farm, are in the process of house renovations......and we were given permission to go and have a look at what they are doing......there used to be lots of shrubs and trees all around the house, and most of these have been removed.............
The back of the house has been altered, and I should go and find some before pics just to show you, but am away from home at the moment, so can't...........

One Sunday afternoon Barry and I went for a walk around the lake in Bordertown.............
Behind the lake is the racecourse and it was a race day..............so we got to see the horses running around the track...............
Barry's Perth grandson earned himself some pocket money by selling lemons.......what a great initiative........well done
I have been shifting fabric around in the house, in an effort to reduce the stock pile.........and prepare for 2 upcoming sale days.
Barry's brother called in one afternoon...........
Other activities included visits from my Queensland cousin, friends from Wodonga, a birthday celebration....a CT scan which turned out good results.....etc etc.........
Back soon, with July update........
Blessings, From Jude and Bazza






No comments:
Post a Comment