Friday 25 December 2020

Christmas Day

 Here we are and it is Christmas Day. How did this happen, when it only seems like a short time ago that we were celebrating Christmas Day in 2019?? I have been thinking about this post and had made a few notes trying to get my thoughts into some sort of understandable message. While I usually know what I want to say, the words don't come so easily for the deep and meaningful messages that I have in my mind. It has certainly been an unusual year with many changes, losses and much fear for so many. 

When our church newsletter came in the email and I read it, these words were just what I needed. So to save myself a lot of time and not have to "reinvent the wheel", so to speak, I asked and have received permission from our Pastor, Ruth George, to use her message for my blog. (I did find the image on the internet somewhere.)                  

THANKYOU RUTH



I hope your Christmas Day is special for you as your celebrate this Christmas.

Blessings, From Jude



2 comments:

Linda Steele said...

Merry Christmas, Jude, 2020 has certainly tested us. Hope your Christmas Day went well.

Susan said...

Lovely words Jude - it has been a testing year for many.