Thursday 24 October 2019

Quilt photos from the show...............

I have not posted many photos of quilts that were hung at the show, so while I have a little time, I will put up some pictures, without names. (DD3 is entertaining a friend, so I am checking the computer.) 


You will see that there was a big variety of quilts, and this is only a small selection.  
These are a few quilts that had ribbons, although not all.








You may have seen some of these before as they are all customer quilts that I have probably blogged about.



















The following photos are all of quilts that have been made in Pick a Case Mystery Retreats at Number 8, and I love to see these when they finished with their bindings.







I am having a lovely few days with DD3 and family in Melbourne. Jett has grown so much and will be 4 weeks old tomorrow. Life is busy with 2 littlies who are both in nappies, cots, and prams. The days are going fast, and only another couple of days before I head home. Then it will be back to action as there is another mystery retreat to get kits done for, and I still have a dead phone to sort out yet!! I can't believe just how fast this year has disappeared.

Be back soon, with photos of my week, although it has not been as easy without the camera on my phone.

Blessings, From Jude

5 comments:

Susan Smith said...

What a lovely bevy of photos. On catchup after all my tech issues, etc. You'd know how warm it is here today, so keep cool and safe travels home.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Just caught up on the show posts - looks like it was very successful and I wish I could have been there to see all the lovely quilts and more!! Thanks for sharing the pics and glad it went well :) Now you all need a well deserved break! xx

Jean McGee said...

Beautiful quilts and some are quite unique, , thanks for showing us Judy and enjoy the little ones in Melbourne.
😀😀

Raylene Edwards said...

It must be fulfilling to see those itty bitty pieces that you’ve designed & cut into those cute cases, then often machined quilted hanging in all their glory. Now it’s back to business with more designs to give delight at the soon to be Mystery Retreat. 🍁

Dione Gardner-Stephen said...

Thanks for the show photos. Would have so loved to have been able to make it down to see it, but single parenting and deadlines don't leave much leeway when the timing is all wrong. Looks like it was a lovely show, and Marie was good enough to send me a pic of the printed frogs from our Accuquilt weekend :D I hope you feel that your show was a great success. Glad to hear the phone is all sorted!