Tuesday 15 October 2019

Mobile Phones!!!

This post is just a rant about modern technology as my mobile has died today. Isn't it scary just
how we rely on them?? I am so glad I still have my home phone, and I could ring the company to talk about my problem. Every device these days is supposed to be smart, but maybe they are not really so smart.

Fortunately I save my photos to the computer often, so that I can blog, but my contacts are not saved.
I do have an old phone, so hoping for some help to see if the sim card will fit into that one.
As we have our quilt show this week, it could not have come at a worse time for me. And I am planning a trip to Melbourne next week, so needing my phone to tell me where to go!

Enough moaning, better get back to cutting another kit that I hope to sell at the show. I have 2 fairies here who are helping sew sleeves and fold and pack quilts into cases ready for checkin day on Thursday. I am so blessed to have good friends. This house seem to be the local drop in point for those who can't get their quilts here on Thursday, and I think we might need to hire a truck because there are about 37 here being packed up!!! (I was a bit surprised when I just counted all those up, and it's a wonder the bed hasn't collapsed!!)

Be back soon, and hope to see some of you at our quilt show on the weekend. Meanwhile I can be contacted by email of home phone.

Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

Linda Steele said...

I would hate to lose or break my phone, we have our lives on them now. I hope you are trying to relax a little and slow down, but not having a phone would just add to the stress, I think.

Joy McD said...

I’d be lost without my phone too! Hope you get one going again soon and hope the quilt show goes well! Looking forward to seeing lots of photos sibnce I can’t be there xx