Sunday 28 July 2019

4 years old today!!

Can you tell me where the last 4 years have gone?? It only seems like a few weeks ago that we were waiting for news of the birth, and here she is 4 years old.

I found a few pics back in the photo files, which is always a trip down memory lane.




 Today I went "up the highway", to attend her 4th birthday lunch with family. She was pretty excited to have an "Elsa" cake. Hope you had a lovely day Miss Bridie and a Happy Birthday.


 After lunch, I travelled back to Murray Bridge and visited with my Dad and arrived home about an hour ago. My house is cold after being away all day and no fire burning. So I think the warmest place to be will be in bed. Tomorrow is is back to Max again as well as preparation for a couple of extra retreats that have been scheduled for August. I will add more details of that soon.

Blessings, From Jude



2 comments:

Jean McGee said...

Time has certainly flown Judy, Miss Bridie is a lovely little girl growing so fast. Hope you got the fire going to heat up the house.
Take care, Jean ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Michele Hill said...

Time sure flies these days! x