Monday 18 March 2019

The Party

Last Saturday we celebrated GD2's 18th birthday in Adelaide, and I didn't take many photos, and some were a bit blurry.



Miss Billie was very intrigued with Mr Tate.


Miss Bridie had a nice smile at this stage.


                                                           My niece and Miss Billie


                                                        My sister and my mother.


 Sorry for the blurry photo, but I was trying to hurry before Miss Bridie took off, as she wasn't going to cooperate for a group picture, and soon after this Mr Tate was crying. It is a bit tricky getting 9 of them to line up, but it was good to have all 9 grandchildren together at the same time.


After my day trip to the city on Saturday, I had a quieter day yesterday, and even had a nanna nap after I got home from church. Some time was spent in the garden also, as I had a "little" shop up in Bunnings on the way home. It is time to plant my winter vegetables and tidy up the flower beds after a hard summer. I can only hope that the worst of the HEAT has finished. A little time in the early mornings is on the agenda this week.

Today I have spent time with Max, and stitched some more elephants and other detail on an African quilt that has been in the queue for too long, and needs to be finished. Hopefully by tomorrow, it will have finished talking to me!

Blessings, From Jude

5 comments:

Jean McGee said...

Family keeps us busy at times but we love them all. Good to be home again and get back to quilting.
Take care, love from Jean. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Raylene Edwards said...

It’s lovely to see all your family together for these special birthdays & for your Mum to be there & share the joy it brings. Good luck with the winter garden, your first effort was very productive. ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฅ•๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿฅ’

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

You're having such lovely family events lately! Nice to get a bit of time with Max though :) xx

Sue SA said...

Lovely family photos. Sometimes we have to substitute fabric shopping for plant shopping, the down side of plants is they die if you ignore them (ask me how I know!) ...none of my fabric has ever suffered that fate! LOL, I hope the heat is over soon too, as it would be nice to see some green!

paulineclark@Gmail.com said...

Great family photos. A special time of life.Enjoy as life goes by too quickly. Blessings. Xx