Monday 4 March 2019

18 years old today.........

March is a busy month for birthdays in our family, and today it is 18 years since my second grandchild was born. The years have certainly gone by quickly.

The first photo was taken at her graduation at the end of 2018, and doesn't she look so grown up! The next stage of her life commenced today with the first day of University. I am sure the next few years will go just as fast, and I look forward to seeing where life takes her. There will be a family celebration in 2 weeks, so I will have more photos then.


Of course, I had to look back in the photo files for some younger pictures and this is what I found.


As the eldest 2 grandchildren are only 6 weeks difference in age, there are lots of photos of them together. I love this one of them both in matching PJ's.


This is one of 2 little girls listening to their great grandma read them a story.


I hope you have had a great day at Uni, and wishing you many blessings in the years ahead.

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

Susan Smith said...

Happy birthday to your granddaughter. Lovely memories in those old photos. We only we have one birthday in March which is DH's. Take care