Saturday 25 February 2017

This week's happenings.....

 One of the girls had a birthday early this week, so we had afternoon tea and a cake. Good to take time out occasionally for a cuppa and a chat.



This is the "new" chairs in their place at the back of the house.


And this is at the front door. I decided a new mat was in order, and went to the local shop and could not believe it when I found the perfect colours, just made  to match the colour of the chairs. And as the paint colour was mixed from 2 different tins, it was amazing. And when I went looking in the back yard, I found the perfect coloured pot as well. (Sorry the photo is late afternoon light).


I got the carpets cleaned,.......


and all the windows of the house were cleaned as well. My shoulder does not work real well, and time was against me, so I have paid someone else to come and do the job. They are so quick, and do a great job, and it left me to get on with some quilting, and cooking.


And before I knew it, it was Friday afternoon, and here is the early arrivals for a weekend retreat with Michele. It was a very relaxing afternoon, spent sitting and chatting and laughing in the pergola. I will be back with more photos as the weekend develops.


I hope your weekend is going well.

Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

How lovely having your house so clean and sparkly! And so nice to catch up for birthdays :) xx

Susan Smith said...

Everything is really coming together well & both little table & chairs look good. Now that is something I quite often think about, having someone come & clean my windows. Ours are all full length & a pain to clean. Hope the weekend goes really well. Take care.