Sunday 3 July 2016

Checking in again today....

I borrowed this photo from facebook today, which shows Miss Bridie at 11 months. Its not long now until the first birthday, and I can't believe just how fast the year has gone. She has been walking for awhile now and looks so cute.


This is another bundle of fabrics that "arrived" on my doorstep this week, and maybe will find themselves in a little case ready for the next Mystery retreat. My mind is working out ideas to use these, so stay tuned. Still have some spaces left for August 12 - 14, and would love to hear from you if you would like to join us.


I have been into the scheduled retreat pages, and made some changes, and added in some new things.

This afternoon I used up "stuff" from the fridge and had a cookup. I think I might need to cook the pizzas at a lower temperature next time. I am still not used to the fan oven, as my old one had no fan. A few pizzas, some sausage rolls, fried rice and a stickydate pudding!


2 posts in one day, is almost unheard of!! Should not have any problems with that                                finger now Raelene!!

I have 2 little boys at my house now, so the next few days might be rather occupied with "other things". Stay tuned.

Blessings, from Jude

1 comment:

Susan Smith said...

Read both posts and see that you've certainly been busy. Quilts look great and love the photo of Miss Bridie. Have a good week and take care.