Friday 13 November 2015

Found…

these glasses have turned up at my house, and I don’t know whose they are. So I am putting this “out there” and hoping someone might claim them. I tried to do some quilting when I arrived home from Adelaide, and put these on, but they felt as though my eyes just would not focus properly. Thought that perhaps my eyes were tired and tried again next morning after a sleep, but still not good. Then I wondered if I had swapped my glasses with someone else’s at judging day, so I made a few phone calls and emails trying to work out whose they were. But no one was missing glasses, and then I found my glasses that I had used at judging and decided that perhaps these had been left here before I went away. So far no one has claimed them, so the mystery remains.

IMG_2139

No comments: