Saturday 7 March 2015

Quilting update

 

I will just post a few more quilt photos this morning, before I head back across the road to The Sanctuary where the Statler Users Gathering is in progress. The girls are getting lots of projects of their own finished, during a long weekend of time for themselves. There is also lots of chatting, and learning and laughing. More details and some photos in a few days time.

This quilt was made by Sherrell, a mystery quilt from a magazine, and quilted all over with a rose edge to edge.

IMG_9739

The next few quilts were made by Di, for family and friends, and all quilted with edge to edge patterns.

IMG_9742

IMG_9745

IMG_9746

This week has been rather hectic, and next week will be the same. The eye infection I had in January took ages to clear up, so I thought it was time to get the eyes checked. It was a job that had been put off for a year! I was rather relieved on Tuesday to get a good report, and a couple of pairs of new glasses will arrive soon. I think the long time it took for the infection to heal is more of an indication of how my health is at the moment, so I am trying to resolve that issue too. Another appointment that I have been waiting for will happen this week too.

Well I think I better go and turn on a couple of hoses and water some garden, and then another cup of coffee is in order, before I sit and work on a binding while we chatter some more. And before I know it, it will be time to prepare lunch and so the day will go quickly.

Blessings, From Jude

No comments: