Thursday 18 July 2013

Still here

 

Just a quick update on News from Jude. I had hoped to be finished with the green quilt by now, but life has got in the way. I am close to being done, but on Monday morning I woke up with horrid pain in the left hip area and nausea and the shivers. Had a quick unscheduled trip for CT scan for suspected kidney stones. But thankfully, no stones, just an infection, so am spending time sitting by the fire, and waiting for my next drug fix! And drinking lots more water! Hopefully things will be back to normal by the weekend! Thankyou to some good friends for being my taxi and for their TLC.

Below are 2 photos of a Christmas Quilt that I quilted recently. Love this pattern, and thought about making one myself, but I have too many PHD’s now, so can’t start any more. If you like this pattern, contact Del or Shirley at Quilters Harvest shop at Warracknabeal. They would be happy to hear from you.

IMG_6102

IMG_6104

The weather is very wild, windy and wet this week. Woke up during the night to a fantastic lightening and thunderstorm display.

Enjoy your day, whatever you are doing. It’s time to go back and watch the flames again and a nana nap in the recliner.

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

Sue SA said...

Sorry to hear that your not well, hope the medication does its thing pronto!