Sunday 30 December 2012

Quilts and Christmas

 

It was my intention to blog just before Christmas and wish all my readers a blessed day, but the best of intentions sometimes go astray. So I will concentrate on wishing you all a blessed and peaceful (pieceful?) year for 2013. I can’t believe that 2012 went so fast. Must be that saying, that time flies when you are having fun!! I has certainly been a busy year, and I can’t imagine ever being bored.

Below a few photos of quilts done just before Christmas. I am starting back onto the custom quilting now.

IMG_5161

This was made by Lyn with a few scraps from her stash.

IMG_5171

Marcia made this for her sister who loves cats, quilted with paws allover.

IMG_5173

Julie’s farm quilt made for her son and quilted with stars and loops.

IMG_5174

The Grinch Christmas quilt, quilted with Christmas trees and stars.

IMG_5181

A Jelly Roll quilt made be Val, quilted with Asti.

IMG_5185

Made by Susie for her MIL for Christmas.

And below a couple of photos from Christmas. I forgot to take many photos, the first is 2 of my excited Grandsons, the day before Christmas. We had our family dinner on Christmas Eve, and you can see the tree before the paper went all over the floor!

IMG_5191IMG_5196

Tomorrow I am having a visit by these 2 little ones, so looking forward to that. The older one is coming with his Dad on the train, so he’s excited. I told him that he could buy food and drinks on the train, and he was pleased to tell his Dad, there is a shop on the train! (Dad did not think I needed to tell him that!!)

I am just on the last part of a custom quilt tonight, and then will turn the machine off for a couple of days until 2013!

Do hope you all enjoy your New Year’s Eve, and catch ya next year.

Blessings,
From Jude

4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Precious grandchildren, enjoy your visit together! Your quilting is lovely, as always! Happy New Year, Jude.

Furball Farm Quilting said...

Enjoy your time with the grandchildren Jude. Happy New Year

Sue SA said...

Happy 2013 Jude, may it bring you good health, happiness and more fun times with the family, especially those cute little boys!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year ... make it a good one.