Thursday 31 May 2012

More quilts to show

Below are photos of a few quilts that I quilted before Pendleton retreat.
I know I promised a photo of 2010 Bedford quilt, will do that in another posting, just letting you know I
haven't forgotten, (and Christina, yours is coming too).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Have been busy since the weekend at Pendleton, a few more quilts quilted and a visit yesterday
from the Tea Tree Gully Quilters who are having their retreat at Pendleton Farm this week.
They took time out to visit our 2 local patchwork shops (Hubbards Kaleidescope in Bordertown and Maney's of Mundulla) and visited The Sanctuary and Cornerstone Creations Machine Quilting.
Was good to see you girls, hope you are enjoying your time at Pendleton.

Well, I think its time to get to work, I have had a slack attack this morning and got up late!
Have 2 days to finish a deadline I have set myself and then I intend to take Saturday off from work and continue sewing my project from last weekend. A sewing day for me, at home??
Sounds good doesn't it?

Enjoy your day,
Blessings From Jude
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christina said...

My goodness, a slack attack AND
sewing something of your own at
HOME!
I don't know what has got into you
Jude but keep it up.

Christina

Diane UK said...

Hi Jude I think we have a mutual friend Maria in Okahoma she told me about your blogg, which by the way I think is great, what lovely quilts, Imam a fellow quilter in sevenoaks Kent UK