Tuesday, 4 August 2026

Catching up.......May to June 2025

 It's  a bit tricky trying to write about things that happened in 2025, and blogger puts a 2026 date at the top of the post! So I will put the actual date in the post heading of when it happened. (and go back and edit previous posts).

Have been trying to create a new blog book this morning and been having trouble....told me there was an error..... so just in case I can get success, I thought I would fill in details of up to end of June, 2025. The last trip that I posted was April to May 2025. So have been back to the diaries and the photo files to see what did happen. And then hope that I can get it printed.

There was the usual appointments with doctors, hairdresser, lawyer, and a couple of funerals, as well as shopping duties and lets not forget home duties!!

I did quite a few customer quilts and here are a few photos, without details.
















...................A visitor from the city, so a coffee and chat opportunity, and maybe some sewing??


A trip with friends to Horsham for this concert..................



                                         A 70th birthday celebration for Barry's brother...............


A few family photos, including this one of Miss Bridie, who won a competition to design a sold sign for a local real estate company.................well done!!




This little miss had a trip to the dentist and seems to be very happy..........can't say the same for my trips to the dentist.............



That about covers newsfromjude up until the end of June 2025!!

Blessings, From Jude




4 comments:

kiwikid said...

Lovely post Jude, nice to read your going on again, so many beautiful quilts.

Maria said...

I’m enjoying reading your posts and visiting interesting places with you both.

Janice said...

Im enjoying reading your catch up posts. It must be nice looking back on what you got up to.

Jo said...

Yes you can go back and change the posting date. It is so good going back to see what you have done. It seems so long ago. Well done for trying to catch up. Good luck with getting it printed.