Friday 30 September 2022

Churn Dash update

 

It is the end of the month and I am supposed to update my progress of Chooky's Churn Dash SAL. I admit to not making any more progress since I posted back on August 10th when I completed the top. Sadly my top is still being patient in the queue, and even with the backing chosen, and waiting for my quilter to get her act together. 


Hopefully she will be able to do something in the next month. I am not sure if it needs to be totally completed by end of October or not?? If I did an allover quilting job, it could be done soon, but part of the quilter in me would like to custom it, and that would take up time I am not sure I have in the next month?? Decisions, decisions. Watch this space.

I have spent time tonight in catching up on blog reading, so am feeling pretty good about that, but I guess over the weekend that people will post and I will be behind again?

Blessings, From Jude

13 comments:

Maria said...

Your “Churn Dash” looks fabulous and I’m sure the quilter will get it done by the end of next month. 👍

Hanne said...

I love your Churn Dash quilt top :-)

loulee said...

Your Churn Dash top looks great. Like you I'm grappling with the how to quilt it question....

Susan Smith said...

Your quilter is always so busy, I'm not sure how she gets time for yours. It looks lovely & maybe take a deep breath & do an allover to meet the deadline. It will still be beautiful. My "mini" churn dash is quilted, binding on & ready to handsew & I know doing it small is cheating, but I didn't join in till last month. Take care & hugs.

Karen's Korner said...

I am sure your quilter will do that pretty top justice when she finds the time.

kiwikid said...

Fantastic churn dash, I am sure your quilter will find time to quilt it at some stage!!

Raylene Edwards said...

Considering your fabric was leftovers from a previous quilt, you did so well to firstly, have enough fabric to complete the top & secondly to have the colours make a terrific lay-out of the design 👍

Susan said...

so easy to push blog reading aside...

I thought it was just a top by the end of October - that is where I will get to.
I am sure Chooky will be onto it!

It does look great - and yes some custom quilting would be great!

cityquilter grace said...

it is lovely....a nice finish indeed

Janice said...

I think you only have to have Ty’s top together this month…….well I hope so, as that is all I will achieve. I hope you get to custom quilt it, as it really is beautiful.

Annelein said...

Ohhh... this looks great!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I enjoyed seeing what all the quilters were working on there a couple of posts back. Also what you all were drinking and eating. And the little boy is adorable. How quickly they grow!!
I do love your Churn Dash...you chose great colours for it. Happy Stitching from me!

Chookyblue...... said...

hope you have that quilter working for you now.............yes all over it would possibly be done but custon would look great..........love the borders you have finished this with.........