Thursday 20 January 2022

Happy Birthday............

 It was 21 years ago today that my favourite first grandchild was born. I remember our family sitting at the kitchen table anxiously waiting for the phone to ring. And in the blink of an eye here we are 21 years later!!

The party that had been scheduled has been postponed until our state situation means that everyone can be relaxed and have a good time without worrying about it being a spreader event! A sign of the times we live in.

We had a video call this morning and since then I have been sitting at the computer and going down memory lane to choose a few. I also took the opportunity to sort out her photos into a separate folder. This is a process I am trying to do for all of the family. My millions zillions of photos are all mixed up together with quilt pics, family events, garden and house photos. 

I discovered a lot of early photos in my collection when she lived close to me. For the latest I have "borrowed" from family facebook pages. Note that cute smile that hasn't changed!





I had to include this one as a rare occasion at the machine as a result of help me Grandma, I have a school assignment to do!!



I hope your day is special and hope to see you when we can. 

Luv Granny xxx

Blessings, From Jude







3 comments:

dq said...

Awe, so sweet to watch her grow up in photos. Glad mine are still little.

Maria said...

Your FIRST Granddaughter has grown into a beautiful young lady with the same smile...
Hope you can get together soon.

ButterZ said...

Oh how sweet. Isn’t it fun to look back at all the beautiful photos.