Saturday 4 January 2020

1 year old!!!

Where did that year go, since Tate was born, one year ago today. It's always a good excuse to head into the photo files when the family have a birthday, and I found lots of Mr Tate. His mum is really good a taking photos, and then sending them onto me. He is a smiley little boy, and mostly very happy. Sleeping though has not been such a good trait this year, but he  is improving.






We had a video call this morning before they headed out for a day at the river. The birthday celebration has been deferred for 2 weeks, so we are looking forward to another family gathering. I am hoping that all 10 grandchildren might be attending this one, so that I can get the first photo of them all together??
Blessings, From Jude


1 comment:

Susan Smith said...

Oh so cute. My baby also had a birthday today, but his wwas 42 and he's 6'2", so not as small as Tate. Hope you get a photo of all 10 together. We've 10 too, but
I've no photos of them all together due to our distance problem. BTW, the machine problem was my stupidity (giggle). Thanks for the help & take care.