Friday 27 September 2019

Catching up, again!

Once again the days of the week have flown by and here it is Friday already!! I had someone say to me recently that I have not been posting as often, and that's probably very true. Life has been so busy this year, it is hard to keep up. My mind is going in a million directions and it is quite tiring exhausting. I do think I can see "light at the end of the tunnel" though, as our quilt show is coming up in 3 weeks. I am on the last quilt (I think) that I need to do for others for the show, and then hope to fit in a couple of mine, before getting back to "other" customer quilts.

Before I start my day with Max, I thought I would catch up on life with a blog post. I reported last on being a tourist in my own back yard, and since then I had another trip up the highway for a family celebration. It was the combined 70th birthdays and 50th wedding anniversary of my BIL and SIL. I could have also said my cousin and her husband, so I saw rellies from both sides of the family that day. (Are you confused??) Wow, 70 candles to blow out! It hardly seems anytime at all since I went to their 21st birthday celebrations.





Every day this week has been spent with Max working on a large custom quilt, which I hope to get finished in the next day or so. There is not a lot of it left to "talk to me" now.

I still have a lot of quilts in the files to show, so will finish this post with some of those.

First up is a quilt made by Marie, and quilted allover with Birdseye.



Pat made this quilt, called Atomic Garden in a mystery retreat weekend. It is quilted allover with a pattern called Tigris, and has given the quilt great texture.



 Kath made this quilt, called Harmony for her granddaughter, and it is quilted with Dancing Hearts.




Helen made this quilt, and it is quilted allover with Cotton Seed.



Another quilt, and very large, made by Kath, and quilted allover with Botanical Blossoms.




Another of the row by row challenge quilts, made by Heather, and quilted allover with Calm Waters.


This quilt, called Lime Surprise was made by Val in a mystery retreat, and custom quilted.


Prue made this row by row and it was quilted allover with Evergreen.


Linda made this large Ocean theme quilt for her daughter, and it is quilted with Random Bubbles.




An attic windows quilt that Prue started many years ago, and she is pleased to say it is finished. This was quilted allover with Starlight.


I think that might be enough for today, although there are still more photos in the files.It is time I got to the shower and started my day, and now that I have checked the time, it is well and truly past time, as it is almost 8am!!

I will be back soon with another post.

Blessings, From Jude

2 comments:

Susan Smith said...

Wow, you've been working hard. Take care.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

All soooo gorgeous!! Lovely to have the catch up with family too :) xx