Tuesday 20 November 2018

Happy Birthday

 Today GS 1 turned 10 years old. Double figures, and growing up so fast. Which means it must be 10 years this week since I finished my radiotherapy, as I remember waiting for the birth before I went home. How the years have flown. Hope your day has been a good one, and it was good to see you last weekend.


A lovely photo of my 4th grandchild, and my 8th grandchild.


Time to switch off for the evening, and take the quiche out of the oven. Spending time with my 2nd grandchild, and her friend for a couple of days, and there could be rematch of last night's card game, to see if I might lose this time?? And there has been another school uniform "redo", which I shall show you in another post.

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

Jean McGee said...

Time does fly, your family has grown in those years and is giving you so much pleasure. 😀😀😀