Sunday 10 April 2016

On the road again....

On Friday it was another trip, this time to the city for the Valuation Panel meeting. It is always an interesting day, and we get to see lots of different quilts. I had a friend travelling with me, and on the way we saw this cloud formation, which we thought was rather interesting, so stopped to take a photo. Not sure what sort of cloud this was, but looked very different to normal.


We were playing CD's in the car, and one was by Willie Nelson, and was called "On the Road again". Very apt as this was my 3rd car trip for the week! I have driven 18 hours in the car in a week.
We arrived home just before 5pm and not long after, a group of Statler Owners arrived from SA and Victoria which I will report on in another post.
I don't mind driving, but don't plan any more trips real soon.

Blessings, From Jude



No comments: