Friday 13 June 2014

Happy Birthday to you…..

 

Happy  Birthday today to DD3, who was born 32 years ago! How quickly the years have gone by. I remember it like it was only yesterday. My blood pressure went up and I was put into hospital to rest, and a week later you arrived. It was June and the season was very cold and dry, with heavy frosts each morning. Even my hibiscus bush was burnt off with the frosts. And for the first 3 weeks after we went home from hospital, we slept in the lounge by the wood fire it was so cold. And I watched lots of Wimbledon tennis in the very early hours of the mornings! It was the drought year of 1982.

img131img132

IMG_4938

I wish you all the best in your future, love from Mum.

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww Thanks mum! 32!!! Where have the years gone??