Monday 9 April 2012

Another update

Sorry for the long gap between blogs, and thankyou to all those who check in to see what I am up to. The blog count tells me there are just over 4,000 page views now, I can't quite get my head around that many, but thanks for your interest.
It has been awhile since I "reported in", went away for a few days, my youngest GS was one so had to celebrate that, and then spent a few more days with family, and returned home just before Easter.
Traffic on the roads was getting busy, so am glad to be not travelling now.
Did take a photo of all 6 grandies, but it is not so good, hard to get them all still at the same time.
Below is a couple of quilts done recently, have another to photograph today, and yesterday I loaded another biggie, 97 x 108", so that will take me awhile.

 


Well, I better get to the shower, and start my day, although rather late. I have been a bit slack lately and not getting up so early. Have always been up and going by about 6am, so this is a change for me.
Then I need to put a load of washing on, and sweep some floors and tidy up a bit. Sometimes it just gets ignored while I am finishing quilts and then I need to "get my house in order" before I can concentrate on the next quilt.
I hope you all have had a lovely Easter, and taken time out to reflect on the real meaning of the cross and resurrection of Jesus.

Blessings, From Jude
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

Love that second quilt Jude, real heirloom piece that one. I understand you when you need to put your " house in order". I can't concentrate on anything when the house looks as though a bomb has hit it. Enjoy the rest of your Easter.