As I said in yesterday's post, today it is 15 years since I started NewsfromJude. I am going to attempt to catch up from where I left off last year!! That might be easier said than done, but I do like to get the books printed, and have enjoyed 'looking back' this week. Even if all my readers have given up looking, it's ok, as this is mainly for my records. I've had to go back to my notebooks from our travels to remind me where we have been.
After I wrote yesterdays post, Barry reminded me of the song by Slim Dusty, looking forward, looking back.....
Looking forward, looking backI've come a long way down the trackGot a long way left to goMaking songs, from what I know
Making sense of what I've seenAll the love we've had betweenYou and I, along the trackLooking forward, looking back
There are strange daysFull of change on the wayBut we'll be fine, unlike someI'll be leaning forward, to see what's coming
I will see how I go trying to catch up 12 months???
Blessings From Jude
No comments:
Post a Comment