Friday 11 August 2023

The winner

 Apologies for my absence on the blog this week. Have been busy with Max plus a day out in the middle.

Will report on all that next week.  In the meantime, a competition winner has been picked. Thankyou to those who left me comments about how they came to read the blog. It seems that Chooky's name was mentioned by many as how they came to newsfromjude. Thankyou Chooky. And thankyou to those who 'came out of the woodwork' to leave me a comment.

The winner of the competition is Maria!! Congratulations Maria. I will be in touch next week and sending you something in the mail.

I have lots of blog reading to catch up on, but that will wait until next week. I am off out the door soon and will be away for 4 days!! Val is coming to 'holiday' here while I am gone. I now need to go and repack my case and add some more winter woolies as I have just checked the forecast for my destination!!! Sorry this might be a bit blurry to read. Can you guess where I am going??

                                 

                                                           Catch you when I return.

                                                                    Blessings, From Jude

5 comments:

Raewyn said...

Congratulations to Maria, and have a great trip Jude!

Susan Smith said...

Congrats Maria. Temps a bit cooler than ours, so maybe the High country, Tasmania, New Zealand, or maybe even Canberra. Enjoy & look forward to hearing about it.

Chookyblue...... said...

travel safe........its aalways interesting how people find our blogs........
travel safe and we'll catch up when you return......

Rajani Rehana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post