Saturday 12 June 2021

Looking for fabric


 This week I "found" a UFO that I hadn't seen for awhile, and decided this would be my long weekend project.  I have spent today working on it, and considering how I might finish it. My preferred option came unstuck when I realised that there was one fabric that I didn't have much of.

This is a shout out to see if anyone might have some of this in their stash? As I started this 12 years ago, I realise it's a long shot.

Would love to hear from you if you can help.   

Blessings, from Jude


5 comments:

ButterZ said...

Sorry Jude. I don’t have any. Good luck.

Janice said...

Sorry, can’t help. I hope you can track it down.

Raylene Edwards said...

🤞Best of luck with your call for help. You could be 🍀

Maria said...

No Jude sorry…..

kiwikid said...

Not here sorry.