Friday 9 August 2019

A quick checkin............

I had grand ideas of posting this last night, but after sitting in the lounge with the laptop on my knee, I decided that the brain was too tired, so here I am this morning instead. Breakfast is done, the wood box filled and lots is happening in the work room already.

It was angels day yesterday, and we started with morning tea of scones, after the arrival of our city angel.


Val finished sewing the scrappy trips blocks for another quilt.



Yesterday was also the start of another retreat. This will be a time of getting some organisation into the scrap stash and using the Go cutters. Another lady arrived during the afternoon and unloaded her LARGE bag of scraps to cut and all her Go dies. I expect some more arrivals today and much action over the next few days, when I will have more to report on.

Just one photo from last night, and you can see that the 2" square pile is being colour co-ordinated.


Hopefully there will be a lot more cutting happening today, and then some time putting the pieces into quilt kits, ready to sew. Watch this space. Max is taking a few days from duty while this is in process.

Blessings, From Jude

1 comment:

Raylene Edwards said...

No time for “ comments” ! Go cutting my little heart out, loving the way scraps become such precise squares, half square triangles, & many more shapes 🤗