Friday 18 November 2011

Recent quilting



This is Sylvias quilt, i was pleased with how this turned out. She wanted a custom job and
not edge to edge.



This is Jennifer's first quilt and she did a great job with the stitchery blocks.
I look forward to seeing her next quilt.



2 of Jennys quilts, one edge t0 edge quilting and the other a small
custom job.

I have a Kelsmcott quilt on the machine at the moment, done on a black background which looks really great, just a bit different to
the cream used in Michele Hill's quilt published in her first book. I have 2 more Kelmscott quilts waiting to be done, so that will keep
me busy for quite awhile.

It seems like summer has arrived today, rather a hot one, thankfully cars are airconditioned now, as I travelled 3 hours up and 3 hours back to attend my aunties funeral. Saw lots of cousins and was a day to look back and remember childhood times. My mother is one of 10 children and we had lots of good times with all our cousins. It was a sad time, but a day of thanks for a life well lived with lots of great memories.

So I think an early night is called for, tomorrow is another day.

Blessings from Jude
Posted by Picasa

No comments: