Wednesday 18 October 2023

Gum Tree Quilters exhibition


It's all action here in Bordertown this week as members prepare for their biennial quilt show.
Tomorrow we will be assembling frames and hanging quilts ready for judging in the afternoon.

We would love to see you sometime Friday, Saturday or Sunday.



The weather promises to be perfect for a spring day out in the country.

I better finish this post now, as I still have a binding to finish on my own quilt. 
Be back next week, with a full report.

Blessings, From Jude


 

7 comments:

Janice said...

All the best with your busy, but fun, weekend. I look forward to reading all about it once things have settled down once again.

Susan Smith said...

Have a great weekend. Take care & hugs.

Raewyn said...

Have fun Jude, I hope the weekend goes well!

Jo said...

Can’t wait to see the show and spend time with you.

loulee said...

All the best. I'm sure you'll be having a great weekend show.

kiwikid said...

Hope you had a great show Jude.

Maria said...

Busy busy busy and time sure flys by.
Great to have caught up with Jo and Annette and some quick Zooms.
They haven’t fitted in with our time zone.