Saturday 4 June 2022

Quilting Update


Here is an update of customer quilts recently. I looked back and it seems such a long time (end of March) since I posted pics. I haven't been completely idle, although doing a few less than normal.

The first quilt was made by Mary and is one of the kits that I sell. Mary loves to buy the kits as she can launch straight into sewing with all the hard work of cutting and decision making done for her.
This has been a popular pattern, and has appeared in a few different colourways so far. This was quilted allover with damask rose.


This is another made by Mary and the pretty fabrics speak for themselves. This was quilted allover with a leaf design.


I quilted this strippy quilt for Kaye who is gifting it to a friend. I am sorry that it's the only photo I have as it went "out the door" before I remembered to take more photos. This is also one of the kit quilts and has also been done in a range of fabrics before. It was quilted allover with a rose pattern.


Erica made this small child's quilt and it was with an allover pattern. Once again it 'went out the door' before I remembered to take more pics.


Lois made this sampler quilt called Sylvia's wedding quilt. This was quilted allover through the centre of the quilt and a separate border pattern in a blue thread to add some interest to the light fabric.



Sherrel made this purple sampler quilt and it was quilted edge to edge with Plush.


The next 2 were made by Jenny and both quilted allover.... the first one with Fandangle...........


                          .................and this Geometric quilt with a Zig zag pattern.


This is a Wendy Williams pattern, Over the Hill and made by Carol. This was custom quilted.

                                         









There was another custom quilting job that has been done, but sorry there are no photos yet.

That's all for now. 

Blessings, From Jude

7 comments:

Janice said...

All lovely. The Wendy Williams quilt definitely deserved to be custom quilted.

Chookyblue...... said...

more gorgeous quilting from Jude............

loulee said...

Amazing quilting. I love the custom quilting for the light house. Perfect.

kiwikid said...

So many beautiful quilts Jude, love what you did to the Wendy Williams quilt.

dq said...

YOur quilting is so pretty. I cannot believe how quickly you pump them out!
The NYB quilt is my favorite. Love it to death!

Susan said...

I love looking at the quilts you do - such pretty ones.

I have the pattern for Sylvia's Bridal Sampler . . . maybe one day it will get done....??

Raylene Edwards said...

I know a “Bevy of Beauties” relates to a group of lovely ladies, but I think it suits this group of quilts so well. 👏