Friday 16 April 2021

Memories

 I know it is a more than a few days since I have posted, but life has been rather busy here, and I do intend to update you with the happenings soon. I was up early this morning with a list of things I needed to do, but have been waylaid after a message from my granddaughter. She sent me a photo from 3 years ago, which then reminded me of where I was this time in 2018. So I have spent some time going back and reading a few blog posts from my trip. I am so glad I managed to blog the events of the trip.

It was 3 years ago today that I flew out of Adelaide, bound for Sydney and then to the US with the Aussie Quilters group for the trip of a lifetime. It is just as well I did this then, because International travel is currently not happening, and I don't think I will be getting on a plane and going overseas anytime soon. 3 years doesn't sound like a long time, but it feels almost like a lifetime ago now.


It was a fantastic time with this great bunch of girls and we had a lot of fun.


Well, that's all for this post, I better get on with the jobs of the day. I only have another 3 days with Raylene here and we have lots of things on the list to do yet. Lots has been achieved though.

Be back in a few days.

Blessings, From Jude

6 comments:

kiwikid said...

Wonderful to look back on happy memories

Susan Smith said...

Looking back on memories from even a few years ago, seems like a lifetime at the moment, but I know you enjoyed your trip. Take care.

ButterZ said...

That’s what our blogs are about....... REMEMBERING

Maria said...

A lovely memory to look back on..

dq said...

Oh wow! To think a group this size traveled to the US together on a quilt trip! Oh man! I would have come and found you if you were any where close to me! Fun fun fun!

Chookyblue...... said...

Ping can't believe it was only just then.... Send like a life time ago.... Never got my trip in.