Thursday 4 February 2021

I'm still here............

 Been chatting to a couple this week and they were very polite and said nothing about the lack of blog posts lately. It is on my "to do" list along with a lot of other tasks, hence the silence. 

I will try and catch up on newsfromjude sometime over the weekend. I am also very behind in reading blog posts from others and replying to any comments. I no sooner catchup on other blogs, feel good about that, and a couple days later I am behind again.

After being occupied with a lot of things except machine quilting, I am back with Max again and trying to finish a custom to take "up the highway" tomorrow. So I better get off this computer and get back to it.

It is also a day for "remembering". 17 years ago today the love of my life left us for a better place. And 19 years ago today my first longarm quilting machine, a Gammill Premier was delivered to my house and Cornerstone Creations Machine Quilting commenced.

Be back soon,

Blessings, From Jude

7 comments:

Maria said...

Yes Jude life has a way of just flying by...
Take care and when you’ve time you’ll post. 👍

Chookyblue...... said...

I know the feeling in regard to the blog reading......just catch up feel good and bam behind again......
Wow two big mile stones and sad one and a happy one......big hugs.......
an no rush to blog I know you will soon enough......

kiwikid said...

We know you will blog when you can, life seems to be getting busier now we can move about a bit more. Sending hugs.

Lynda B said...

XOXO

dq said...

Seventeen years without him, I am sorry.
I am glad you became a machine quilter though. YOur work is beautiful.

ButterZ said...

There are some days that have to be remembered for what they are and as hard as it is. It doesn’t matter if you fall behind in your blogging, reading or commenting. We will always be there when you return. Take care and see you when you are ready.

Karen's Korner said...

A day of mixed emotions for you. Take care. Will look forward to reading your post when you are ready.