Friday 3 April 2020

9 years old!!..........

Today we have another birthday in the family, with this little cutie turning 9. Always a gorgeous smile from him, and another trip down memory lane, going back into the photo files. First up is Mr 9 on the day he was born, being my 6th grandchild, and the 3rd grandson. 


I think this one may have been taken at one of my birthdays with a cake that the children decorated??


And this photo I borrowed from DD3 this week as he proudly showed the baking assignment, which was to make something relevant to Easter. Times are "a changing" doing lessons from school at home.


There will be no extended family gatherings, or even a birthday celebration out, but their little family will be safe together at home. I hope you enjoy your birthday and glad you received your present in time. Love from Grandma.

Blessings, From Jude

No comments: