Sunday 9 April 2023

Last week...............

Last Sunday I drove up the highway, picked up my mum and we visited 3 of the families. It has been quite awhile since I ventured out of town, mainly due to not having my car for a few weeks. It was time for a trip. I have to admit to feeling quite apprehensive driving home in the dark, watching out for kangaroos, after not having ever worried about it before!!

Have a few photos to show.......





This photo was taken prior to our visit, and shows DS and DIL who have both had birthdays back in March.


While on the subject of family, I have a few pics from the Melbourne branch too...........




Also GD1, whose puppy dog turned 1!!


**************************

Much time has been spent in this position last week, getting up to date with the bookwork, which always seems to be in catchup mode. I have now managed to get to end of February, so nearly caught up!!


Wednesday was QFO day, and Chris has put this centre together, and now will decide on a border. Just using up the scrap fabrics!!


There has also been much cutting and packing happening..........


....to add to the shelves of bundles for sale. I have a couple more market days coming up soon.


..................and I wonder what is happening here?? Stay tuned..............


Blessings, 
From Jude



 

5 comments:

Raylene Edwards said...

A special day having your Mum with you & seeing the family to celebrate a birthday & Easter. A chance to give them big hugs that show just how much they have all grown. The Q.F.O that Chris has made is very effective with the use of plain fabric.

Chookyblue...... said...

looks like a fun time with the family and it is always a worry after hitting a roo that you will get another one very soon......see you soon

Janice said...

An eventful week. I look forward to seeing you later today. Yay!

dq said...

Such a lovely family.
Love seeing the fabric bundles too.

Raewyn said...

Lovely family time and photos, Jude. Oh I see you planning your trip to Baradine!