Friday 18 February 2022

A WINNER!!!!...........

 My apologies to those who have been checking newsfromjude for a competition winner. 

Thankyou to all those who left me a comment. It was extra special to hear from so many of  my regular readers, and many of you I have 'met' on Zoom (Jo, Chooky, Susan, Janice, Maria, Karen, Lou, and Sue). I have replied by email to those whose email I have. Some have come as no-reply bloggers. Thankyou to those people (Raylene, Jean, Dot, Pauline, Sue, and Jennifer) as well. A special welcome to Natalie, and sorry I am unable to reply to you. And lovely to hear from Deirdre, who I met at a quilting meeting in the city back in 2017. Thankyou to all for visiting newsfromjude. 

After putting all the names in a container a few days ago, I waited for someone to come in my front door to pick out a name. I didn't have to wait long, and the name that was drawn out was Pauline!!


This case is filled with goodies for the winner, and this time I won't be needing to post it as Pauline is a local lady. Congratulations.

I will be back soon with another post of recent quilting and other happenings. I can't believe how fast the days are going by. Here we are over half way through February already.

Blessings, From Jude




4 comments:

Raylene Edwards said...

Winners are Grinners!! Congratulations Pauline, that should keep a smile on you face. Happy Days 👏

kiwikid said...

Congratulations to Pauline!

Jenifer said...

Congratulations Pauline! 🎉 lucky you. Enjoy your prize. Thanks for the cuppa the other day, was lovely to catch up. Had to laugh at your mishap with bathroom products ☺️

Jean McGee said...

Congratulations Pauline, Love those sewing cases when they're filled with lots of goodies! You are very generous Jud 🌺🌺🌺