Monday 13 September 2021

The same old story.......

I decided it was time for another blog post, as once again the time has disappeared, "somewhere"! I had really good intentions and have downloaded photos and written a few notes of what newsfromjude there was to post.

 Suddenly all those good intentions have left the room, and I will finish off  by saying that nothing has changed........ I am way behind in reading blogs, and answering comments, I am still trying to get customer quilts finished for our quilt show, there has been lots happening to report on 'some day', lots of quilt photos in the files to show, the revolving door here at Number 8 is working overtime, a few appointments, a bit of socializing, meetings, planning and advertising for the exhibition, a cold winter, and sometimes a little tease of sunshine, spring flowers blooming, just to mention a few things. And behind all of "normal" life there has been very sad news to process, and i will talk about this another day.

Hopefully by the end of this week I will be almost finished with customer quilts for the show, and perhaps will get a couple of mine done?? I am wanting to get out in the garden a prepare some ground for new plantings. I shall finish off this short post with a couple of pics from the garden. 



Sorry for the short update, but will try for more soon. The eyes are suddenly very tired and I am heading for bed, to be ready for an early start and hoping to finish the custom quilt I am working on. There is a lot to try and fit in this week. I am feeling more tired just saying all of that. Good night.

Blessings, From Jude

6 comments:

Susan Smith said...

Hopefully you can relax a little once the show is over, but just don't burn yourself out in the meantime. We still can't do anything basically except travel a little further afield, but not Melbourne & no visiting or visitors. Getting rather tedious and now talking of into next year before things ease. We'll plod along...... Your flowers are pretty. Take care, stay safe and hugs.

kiwikid said...

No need to apologise, you do what you can do and the show seems to be demanding your time at present. Lovely to see your spring flowers.

Maria said...

You’re a busy lady and you need some “me time” 🤗
Lovely blooms in the garden….

Raylene Edwards said...

You have had such a queue of quilts waiting for your magic to happen to them for The Bordertown Quilt Exhibition & now the end is in sight. There is so much behind the scene to arrange for this to happen & you have spent lots of time on that too. After this event I hope you can Stop & Smell the Roses 🌹

Chookyblue...... said...

sending hugs.......I do hope nothing stops the quilt exhibition.........

Janice said...

No wonder you are tired and not getting around to your blog. You do what you need and once things settle down we’ll see you back here. Your flowers are lovely and I bet those freesias smell divine. Take care.