Monday 27 September 2021

Happy Birthday......

 It was 2 years ago today that my 10th grandchild, and 5th grandson was born. It was fortunate that I was able to get to Melbourne that year and see him the day he was born. Not something that I would be able to to do these days. This is the second year that he has had a birthday in lockdown with no visitors. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

As usual I have been back into the photo files to this post, and found a few to post. 






We had a video chat this morning and I watched him play with the present I sent. He is quite the little chatter box now and can string words together into sentences. Quite advanced for 2 years old I think, but then perhaps I might be biased??

Hoepfully it won't be much longer before we can actually have some hugs.

Happy birthday! 

 Blessings, From Jude





3 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Life is so different for the kids of today.....my granddaughter will miss a party this year as well as last year. Very sad for them. Happy birthday to the birthday boy and lovely that you could spend screen time with him while opening his present.

Maria said...

Hope you can visit your darling GS soon.
Lovely to be able to chat and watch him open his gift from gran ..

kiwikid said...

I hope you can go and visit the happy little man soon.